* GCC 4.1 snapshots
@ 2008-05-27 20:48 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2008-05-27 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

At this point, we have three open release branches (4.1, 4.2, and 4.3)
and trunk.  Currently we are generating weekly snapshots for all four
of these.

A while ago we agreed, for a number of reasons, not to do any further
GCC 4.1.x releases and the speed of changes on that branch has noticably
slowed down.

My recommendation in my very unoffical role as "carer of the snapshots"
is to stop doing those weekly snapshots for the 4.1 branch, and I will
be happy to roll a new snapshot upon request in case someone (like a
GNU/Linux or BSD distribution would like to see one for their packages)
in that case.

If there is agreement, I am happy to take the appropriate technical
steps.

Thoughts?

Gerald