* an analysis of gfortran.dg/stat_[12].f90 FAILs
@ 2009-08-21 21:37 Loren James Rittle
From: Loren James Rittle @ 2009-08-21 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

To whom it may concern:

Regarding the 16 gfortran failures involving gfortran.dg/stat_[12].f90
as seen in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2009-08/msg02179.html
(and all other recent testsuite reports from me):

It turns out that my gcc objdir was in a tmp directory owned by the
wheel group (0) and my primary group is users (15).  All new
(sub-)directories and files created under that tmp gained wheel group.
Thus, the test cases failed. Perhaps the tests should ensure that the
file is actually created with the same group ownership as the primary
group to be checked later in the test rather than assuming it.  I do
not know how to do that from within an f90 fortran program...

Regards,
Loren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-08-21 16:46 UTC | newest]