On Mon, 2014-09-22 16:06:21 +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote: > As has been noted before, > , > GCC's MAINTAINERS file does not list a maintainer for libcilkrts, or > GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally. Shouldn't it? I regularely > consult this file when reporting issues in specific parts of the GCC code > base. While we're at it... I consult that file as well, even quite often for preparing Build Robot emails. There's another usability enhancement: I'd like to propose to put all email addresses between '<' and '>', which would quite ease cut'n'past-ability. What's your oppinion on that? Should I prepare a patch? MfG, JBG -- Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de +49-172-7608481 Signature of: The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty the second : decreases." (Thomas Jefferson)