* Re: IND: LIQ: Re: VAC
@ 2018-06-22  7:33 Dr. Andrew Cardwell
From: Dr. Andrew Cardwell @ 2018-06-22  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
I sent you an e-mail last week but did not receive any feedback from you so I am sending this reminder hoping to get your response asap.
We are interested in the purchase of a product which we are hoping you can assist us in negotiating and procuring, This raw material is used by our Company in USA/UK and we are in urgent need of it as we have almost run out of stock. I have also sent you earlier the list of the products but am yet to hear from you.
I can still resend the full information to you just incase you no longer have it. Here is my personal email:
acardwellx@gmail.com
Thanks,
Dr. Andrew Cardwell.

* Re: IND: LIQ: Re: VAC