* Contributing p0355 to libstdc++-v3
@ 2019-02-19 14:05 David Brown
From: David Brown @ 2019-02-19 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello GCC,

My name is David Brown and I am interested in contributing to
libstdc++-v3. Specifically, I would like to begin implementing
https://wg21.link/p0355r7 having used its reference implementation in
several projects already.

I am aware that I will need to fill out some FSF forms for legal
reasons and understand that someone on this mailing list can help me out
in this regard. Is there anything else that I should know or ask before
I get started?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

David Brown

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-02-19 14:05 UTC | newest]