* XOOM Deactivation Request
@ 2019-07-03 17:31 Xoom Customer Service via gcc
From: Xoom Customer Service via gcc @ 2019-07-03 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

    Dear Customer,
 Your recent request to update your email (gcc@gcc.gnu.org) associated with your
 account with Xoom will be processed shortly. If this request was
 not made by you, you are required to use the button below to stop the
 request!

   Cancel Request

 Why it is Important
 Helps us protect your security and privacy of our customers.

    About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Security | Site Map

 Copyright © 2018 PayPal.

* XOOM Deactivation Request
@ 2019-07-05 14:33 Xoom Customer Service via gcc
From: Xoom Customer Service via gcc @ 2019-07-05 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)