[hooks] from-domain = sourceware.org mailinglist = /git/binutils-gdb.git/hooks-bin/email_to.py # We do not want to force a maximum line length in commit # revision logs, as they get in the way of copy-pasting # debugging session, error messages, logs, etc. max-rh-line-length = 0 # Reject merge commits on a certain number of branches: # - on master: We request that people rebase their changes # before pushing instead (merge commits tend to confuse # git newcommers). # - on GDB release branches: There is a high risk that a merge # commit is a merge from master into the branch, which would # bring a lot more than what the user probably meant to push. # Request that the user cherry-pick his changes. reject-merge-commits = refs/heads/master,refs/heads/gdb-.* # The style checker, applied to the contents of each file being # modified. style-checker = /git/binutils-gdb.git/hooks-bin/style_checker # The URL where we can inspect the commit, inserted in the commit # notification email, and also copy sent to the file-commit-cmd. commit-url = "https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git;h=%(rev)s" # Do not send emails for the following branches (unofficial # third-party branches). no-emails = refs/heads/users/.* # Send a copy to bugzilla if a commit has a PR number in it. file-commit-cmd = "/sourceware/infra/bin/email-to-bugzilla -G 'gdb binutils'" # The script that calls the irker (IRC notification of new # commits). post-receive-hook = /git/binutils-gdb.git/hooks-bin/post-receive