Hi Alex, At 2022-11-10T01:06:31+0100, Alejandro Colomar wrote: > Now, I've released man-pages-6.01 very recently (just a few weeks > ago), and I don't plan to release again in a year or two, so there's > time to do the implementation in GCC. From my side, please consider > this an ACK or even somewhat of a push to get things done in the > compiler side of things :) Do you mean you _don't_ plan to release again for a year or two? You know what Moltke said about plans and contact with the enemy. For one thing, I think the Linux kernel will move too fast to permit such a leisurely cadence. Also, as soon as Bertrand and I can get groff 1.23 out[1], I am hoping you will, shortly thereafter, migrate to the new `MR` macro. Regards, Branden [1] Only 6 RC bugs left! https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?go_report=Apply&group=groff&set=custom&report_id=225&status_id=1&plan_release_id=103