* Patch to Fix init_parse Problems
@ 1998-04-14 15:55 Dave Brolley
From: Dave Brolley @ 1998-04-14 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Hi,

Attached you will find a patch for egcs which fixes the problem with
init_parse not propogating filename changes back to compile_file in
toplev.c. All of the language specific version of init_parse now
return a char* containing the filename to be used.

I included updates to each ChangeLog, but I'm still not sure which
other ChangeLog.* variants to update. Please let me know if the patch
is OK and if you want me to check it in or if someone else is going to
do it.

Dave

* Re: Patch to Fix init_parse Problems
@ 1998-04-14 23:16 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1998-04-14 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Brolley; +Cc: egcs, wilson

  In message < 3533C4E9.D4ADF9E3@cygnus.com >you write:
  > --------------5E88509E014198D355191339
  >
  > Hi,
  >
  > Attached you will find a patch for egcs which fixes the problem with
  > init_parse not propogating filename changes back to compile_file in
  > toplev.c. All of the language specific version of init_parse now
  > return a char* containing the filename to be used.
  >
  > I included updates to each ChangeLog, but I'm still not sure which
  > other ChangeLog.* variants to update. Please let me know if the patch
  > is OK and if you want me to check it in or if someone else is going to
  > do it.
Looks good to me.

You're modifing the right ChangeLog entries, except in the "f"
subdir -- use ChangeLog.egcs since egcs isn't the official Fortran
repository (ChangeLog in that directory is for official changes only)

Please install the change,

Thanks!
jeff

* Re: Patch to Fix init_parse Problems
@ 1998-04-15 15:09   ` Dave Brolley
From: Dave Brolley @ 1998-04-15 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: law; +Cc: egcs, wilson

Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>   In message < 3533C4E9.D4ADF9E3@cygnus.com >you write:
>   > This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>   > --------------5E88509E014198D355191339
>   >
>   > Hi,
>   >
>   > Attached you will find a patch for egcs which fixes the problem with
>   > init_parse not propogating filename changes back to compile_file in
>   > toplev.c. All of the language specific version of init_parse now
>   > return a char* containing the filename to be used.
>   >
>   > I included updates to each ChangeLog, but I'm still not sure which
>   > other ChangeLog.* variants to update. Please let me know if the patch
>   > is OK and if you want me to check it in or if someone else is going to
>   > do it.
> Looks good to me.
>
> You're modifing the right ChangeLog entries, except in the "f"
> subdir -- use ChangeLog.egcs since egcs isn't the official Fortran
> repository (ChangeLog in that directory is for official changes only)
>
> Please install the change,
>
> Thanks!
> jeff

  Done...finally.