* [GSoC] Google Summer of Code 2015?
@ 2015-02-19  8:11 Thomas Schwinge
From: Thomas Schwinge @ 2015-02-19  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: maxim.kuvyrkov

Hi!

I can't remember this being discussed: if the GCC community would like to
participate in this year's Google Summer of Code -- the organization
application period will end tomorrow,
<http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce>,
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015>.  If I
remember correctly, Maxim handled the organizational bits last year;
CCing him, just in case.  ;-)

Grüße,
 Thomas

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [GSoC] Google Summer of Code 2015?
@ 2015-02-19  8:14 ` Maxim Kuvyrkov
From: Maxim Kuvyrkov @ 2015-02-19  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Schwinge; +Cc: GCC Development, Tobias Burnus

Hi Thomas,

Tobias will be GSoC admin for GCC this year.  He has submitted GSoC application today.

Tobias, would you please CC gcc@ for future GSoC-related news and updates?

Thank you,

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov