* Bugzilla sanity check errors. :-)
@ 2003-05-23  6:40 Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2003-05-23  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dberlin, gcc

The Bugzilla sanity check pops up with the following errors, which need
to be fixed by somebody with user-editing rights.  Daniel?

---
Bad value 0 found in cc.bug_id

Bad value 5422 found in bugs.reporter (bug 9639)

Bad value 5422 found in longdescs.who (bug 9639)
Bad profile email address, id=88, <@bugs.debian.org>.

Bad profile email address, id=3389,
<=?iso-8859-1?q?christian_j=f6nsson?=>.

Bad profile email address, id=4362, <cpopetz>.

Bad profile email address, id=5544, <"bradley c. kuszmaul">.

Bad profile email address, id=3918, <"catenazzi, giacomo amabile">.

Bad profile email address, id=2694,
<=?iso-8859-1?q?=22gard=2c_torbj=f6rn=22?=>.

Bad profile email address, id=3045, <pthomas>.

Bad profile email address, id=5955, <=?iso-8859-1?q?beno=eet_sibaud?=>.

Bad profile email address, id=79, <@ifrance.com>.

Bad profile email address, id=4142, <crash>.

* Re: Bugzilla sanity check errors. :-)
@ 2003-05-23 14:35 ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-05-23 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathanael Nerode; +Cc: gcc

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 02:20  AM, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> The Bugzilla sanity check pops up with the following errors, which need
> to be fixed by somebody with user-editing rights.  Daniel?

This number of errors is normal for a large installation.
Don't worry about it.
Removing the email addresses is not necessarily trivial, since they
must be somewhere in some bugs, or it never would have picked them up
in the first place.

@ 2003-05-23 15:50   ` Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2003-05-23 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: gcc

Daniel Berlin wrote:

> On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 02:20  AM, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>
>> The Bugzilla sanity check pops up with the following errors, which need
>> to be fixed by somebody with user-editing rights.  Daniel?
>>

> This number of errors is normal for a large installation.
> Don't worry about it.
> Removing the email addresses is not necessarily trivial, since they must
> be somewhere in some bugs, or it never would have picked them up in the
> first place.

If you try to edit one of the bugs with the bogus addresses, the 'red
screen' pops up.  Shall I send one to you?

--Nathanael

* Re: Bugzilla sanity check errors. :-)
@ 2003-05-23 16:19     ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-05-23 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathanael Nerode; +Cc: gcc

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 11:47  AM, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> Daniel Berlin wrote:
>> On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 02:20  AM, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>>> The Bugzilla sanity check pops up with the following errors, which
>>> need
>>> to be fixed by somebody with user-editing rights.  Daniel?
>>>
>> This number of errors is normal for a large installation.
>> Don't worry about it.
>> Removing the email addresses is not necessarily trivial, since they
>> must be somewhere in some bugs, or it never would have picked them up
>> in the first place.
>
> If you try to edit one of the bugs with the bogus addresses, the 'red
> screen' pops up.  Shall I send one to you?

No, i'll take care of it.
If it makes any of you feel better about getting spammed on gcc-bugs,
realize i get copies of all mail failures (since there is no
unassigned@gcc.gnu.org, that's at least one for every change to an
unassigned bug).
:)

@ 2003-05-23 21:17 ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-05-23 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathanael Nerode; +Cc: gcc

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 12:19  PM, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> Daniel Berlin said:
>
>> No, i'll take care of it.
>> If it makes any of you feel better about getting spammed on gcc-bugs,
>> realize i get copies of all mail failures (since there is no
>> unassigned@gcc.gnu.org, that's at least one for every change to an
>> unassigned bug).
>
> Good GOD.  How do you MANAGE?
It all gets thrown in a separate mailbox, which i look at a few times a
day to make sure nothing really bad is going on.
I'm 23 (24 on June 9th), so i'm young still and have lots of energy,
unlike all you old geezers.
:)
--Dan

@ 2003-05-23 16:53 Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2003-05-23 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: dberlin

Daniel Berlin said:

>No, i'll take care of it.
> If it makes any of you feel better about getting spammed on gcc-bugs,
>realize i get copies of all mail failures (since there is no
>unassigned@gcc.gnu.org, that's at least one for every change to an
>unassigned bug).

Good GOD.  How do you MANAGE?

--Nathanael