* a compiler internal error when porting gcc
       [not found] <20071206174725.J68225@dair.pair.com>
@ 2008-05-20  4:09 ` tian xiaonan
From: tian xiaonan @ 2008-05-20  4:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans-Peter Nilsson, gcc

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312, Size: 738 bytes --]

Hello, All
   Now when porting gcc I met a problem, which can
cause compiler internal error in emit_move_insn
function when I use structure pointer to assign a
value to structure member like below:
  typedef struct MV
{
   int m_I;
   short m_J;
}MV;

void main(void)
{
   MV mv1;
   MV* pmv = &mv1;
   pmv->m_I = 2;
}

I checked cc1 with insight when this error occurred,
this is because when move two different mode values:
DI:REG <-- SI:MEM. But I don't know how solve the
error. Can you give me some advices?
  Thank you very much.
                                         Tian Xiaonan

 ÑÅ»¢ÓÊÏ䣬ÄúµÄÖÕÉúÓÊÏ䣡
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-05-20  4:09 UTC | newest]