* MPC 0.8 prerelease tarball (last release before MPC is mandatory!)
@ 2009-10-29 19:34 Kaveh R. GHAZI
       [not found] ` <20091029153734.F64985@shannon.csl.cornell.edu>
                   ` (7 more replies)
From: Kaveh R. GHAZI @ 2009-10-29 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc-patches

A prerelease tarball of the upcoming mpc-0.8 is available here:
http://www.multiprecision.org/mpc/download/mpc-0.8-dev.tar.gz

This release is feature complete with respect to C99 and GCC's needs.
So I expect to make this version be the one made mandatory for the
gcc-4.5 release.  If there are any remaining bugs especially
portability problems to GCC's primary or secondary platforms, I'd like
to get those reported and fixed before this release is final.

Please test this MPC package and report back the results of running
"make check" along with your target triplet, the compiler version you
used, and the versions of gmp/mpfr used to compile it.  You do not
necessarily need to bootstrap mainline GCC with this MPC, but if you
have the spare time and cycles it would be nice too.

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu

* Re: MPC 0.8 prerelease tarball (last release before MPC is  mandatory!)
@ 2009-11-12 16:59 Jack Howarth
From: Jack Howarth @ 2009-11-12 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

   I am a tad confused by this thread. Is MPC going to be mandatory
along side of gmp/mpfr for the gcc 4.5 release or is this further
out into the future than that? Thanks in advance for any clarifications.
               Jack