From: <perugupa@csee.wvu.edu>
To: <wilson@specifixinc.com>
Cc: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: HELP: GCC Passes and Files
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:11:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Jim,
  thank you very much for the information.it helps me a lot.and I have a
  question regarding sampling time in gprof."how to change the sampling
  time in gprof to get reasonable numbers in self seconds colomn ?"
  sorry for asking this here but i didn't get any reply from the glibc
  people.please tell me if u have idea about this.
best regards,
nath