From: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
To: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>, "gcc@gcc.gnu.org" <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: PR 7306 (C++/i86 thunk bug with varargs)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:11:00 -0000	[thread overview]

--On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 04:23:07 PM +0200 Andreas Jaeger
<aj@suse.de> wrote:

> PR 7306 is a regression from gcc 2.95.  In July Nathan made a patch
> for it:
>
> But this patch seems to not made it in, it seems that Nathan was
> waiting for some patch from Zack to fix multiple entry points.
>
> What's the status of these patches and the PR?

It's very embarassing, really.  I didn't know about/forgot about
Nathan's patch and independently reinvented it last week.  In any
case, it is now checked in and the PR is closed.

The multiple entry point stuff is still in the queue, but for now it
still makes sense to use Nathan's approach.