* Re: gcc/configure.in and gcc/Makefile.in
       [not found] <351AC005.793C@datadesign.com>
@ 1998-04-10  3:43 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1998-04-10  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce Korb; +Cc: wilson, egcs

  In message <351AC005.793C@datadesign.com>you write:
  > Hi,
  >
  > I think this will do what is needed, tho I have not provided a
  > 'mkfixincl.sh' file yet.  I would need to debug it first,
  > which I cannot do until new configure and Makefiles are built.
I've checked in the Makefile.in & configure.in changes that you
should need.  So we just need fixinc.sh so that we can expand
testing :-)

Note to egcs folks -- this is a work in progress, I don't think
all the pieces are in place yet, but we're working on them.

jeff

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-04-10  3:43 UTC | newest]