* -frepo and -r (VxWorks)
@ 1998-06-29 19:43 Henric Jungheim
From: Henric Jungheim @ 1998-06-29 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I'm trying to use -frepo with dynamically loaded object modules under
VxWorks.  I want to generate a .o file from a set of input .o files and
have collect2 instantiate the templates referenced by the input .o
files, but I have to use the "-r" option since I can't resolve the board
support package symbols until runtime (when the VxWorks loader resolves
them).

Is there any straight-forward way of doing this?

I'm running egcs built from a "cvs up" I did on June 23 for
target=m68k-wrs-vxworks5.3.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-06-29 19:43 UTC | newest]