* ELECTRIC MOTORS
@ 1998-11-08 20:53 National Electricals Industries
From: National Electricals Industries @ 1998-11-08 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eekim

Dear Sir/Madam

We are manufacturers of Electric motors viz. AC.Motors, DC.Motors, and
Special type of motors .We have entered into international market and
are getting orders in bulk quantities from manufacturers of Motors, they
market these motors under their own brand name in bulk at the price they
think for them notpossible to manufature in their home country.

We offer six months site facility against confirmed and irrevocable
Letter of Credit of any prime bank in US Dollars.

Visit us at http://www.elmomachines.com for our wide spectrum of
products.

  Awaiting for a favourable response from your end.

  Regards,

  ANUJ PATEL
  PROPRIETOR
  TELEFAX:+91 79 6421347

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-11-08 20:53 UTC | newest]