* egcs 1.1.x for LinuxPPC
@ 1999-03-15 14:37 Andreas Tobler
From: Andreas Tobler @ 1999-03-15 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Franz Sirl, Gary Thomas, LinuxPPC-Dev, egcs-list

Hi,
after lots of troubles I don't see any other way!

I have space and free time. Not 24h a day but I think for assistance it should
suffer. I'd like to help/assist you as much as I can. Especially in
building/testing egcs-1.1,x. Since yesterday egcs-1.1.2 is released by cygnus.
Well, I'm not a crack, but out of the experiences I made in my job, lots of
assists are also helpful. So if I can help building a working egcs, I will.
But I need assistance and online help (mail).

What I have, is a Wallstreet with LinuxPPC4 and a PM7200 with pre-R5.

My motivations are egoistic and/or not. I want to learn and I want to solve a
problem with vtables. I hope there is a side efect which covers some others problems.
I hope I can be helpful, but don't expect too much. I don't see any other
possibility to come further as to 'help' in this way.

Thanks for any answer, also if my assist is not wanted.

Andreas

--
| Andreas Tobler
| CH-8004 Zuerich