* Sorry
@ 1999-07-12  1:41 Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 1999-07-12  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Sorry, clearly my brain is still on vacation.

nathan
--
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: Computer Science Department :: Bristol University
        I have seen the death of PhotoShop -- it is called GIMP

* Sorry
@ 1999-07-31 23:33 ` Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 1999-07-31 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Sorry, clearly my brain is still on vacation.

nathan
--
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: Computer Science Department :: Bristol University
        I have seen the death of PhotoShop -- it is called GIMP
nathan@acm.org  http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/  nathan@cs.bris.ac.uk

* Re: Sorry
@ 1998-08-15 14:11 N8TM
From: N8TM @ 1998-08-15 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zhumin; +Cc: egcs

In a message dated 8/15/98 11:41:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
zhumin@public1.ptt.js.cn writes:

> I cannot find a detailed guide
>  or FAQ about g77, now that g77 comes from egcs, I think whether I could
>  get help from here.

I would say that your premise was correct, to the extent that more experts on
g77 hang out here than anywhere else I know of.  On the other hand, the focus
of egcs is on improving egcs compilers, and only incidentally on g77.  Other
resources for Fortran, which might be worth considering as pointers from the
EGCS FAQ, may be found through comp.languages.fortran,  and
http://www.fortran.com/fortran .  c.l.f is not as picky about questions on
specific topics as c.l.c, although it's good to try to frame your questions
within the interests of each particular forum.  There has been a good mailing
list on f90 out of u.k. which seems to be inactive while people are on
holidays, but the only variant of g77 which qualifies for discussion there is
the f90 pre-processor for g77 ( http://www.psrv.com ) That of course would raise
of number of flames if it were not for the general restraint of this group, as
it isn't available in source code.  Now I'll shut up without taking more
bandwidth apologizing for doing just that.

* Sorry
@ 1998-08-14 20:03 zhumin
From: zhumin @ 1998-08-14 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Toon Moene

Thank you, Mr. Toon Moene, Mr. Ian Lance Taylor, Mr. N8TM, Mr. Craig,
Mr. Robert, Mr Joe, Mr Dave , Mr Noel, Mr. David for your sincere help and Sorry for Mike and all egcs users.
The reason why I posted my question here is I cannot find a detailed guide
or FAQ about g77, now that g77 comes from egcs, I think whether I could
get help from here. Now I get "the point of" egcs, but could you introduce me any URL that I can visit to communicate with others with my questions
like this one (Fortran or C), I really need one. Any suggestions ...

Take care

Zhu Min