* high priority bugs - T minus 6 days
@ 2001-06-10 12:46 Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2001-06-10 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: mark

Hi,
In the last 24 hours,
6 bugs were closed - hurrah!
3 new bugs appeared - boo!
	3098 - Richard Henderson has this one,
	3104 - nobody has this one (well Neil had it for a bit,
		then he ran away :-)
	3105 - Ben Kosnik has this one.

There are 12 analyzed bugs (6 are unassigned)
There are 4 open bugs.

nathan
--
Dr Nathan Sidwell   ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::   CodeSourcery LLC
         'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'

* Re: high priority bugs - T minus 6 days
@ 2001-06-12 14:56     ` Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2001-06-12 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Sidwell; +Cc: Tim Prince, Billinghurst, David (CRTS), gcc

Nathan Sidwell wrote:

> Tim Prince wrote:

> > I've had several bad libg2c.a builds from 3.0 snapshots in the last
> > week, apparently due to the omission of
> > #include "config.h"
> > from libI77/inquire.c
> > The test suite appears not to check whether inquire is working.  inquire
> > breaks whenever configure decides to set NON_UNIX_STDIO but no one tells
> > inquire about it.  If NON_UNIX_STDIO is not supported, then don't set
> > it.

> Can you file a bug report about this?

I'm running a make bootstrap / make -k check (C/Fortran only) on
i686-pc-linux-gnu with `#include "config.h"' in libI77/enquire.c [ this
just for regression testing - it won't change anything on this system ]

If succesfull, I'll apply the change to branch and trunk.  It's a
regression introduced when trying to solve the FreeBSD breakage due to
the ftruncate fix of REWIND [ yes, I know - you don't want to know ]

Cheers,

* Re: high priority bugs - T minus 6 days
@ 2001-06-11  8:44   ` Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2001-06-11  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Prince; +Cc: Billinghurst, David (CRTS), gcc

@ 2001-06-10 21:21 ` Tim Prince

@ 2001-06-10 17:00 Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
From: Billinghurst, David (CRTS) @ 2001-06-10 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Nathan Sidwell', gcc

@ 2001-06-09 11:55 Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2001-06-09 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,
There are now 13 high priority analyzed bugs. 6 of them are unassigned.
The only new one there is 3089, which I am working on.

There are 5 open high priority bugs.

9 high priority bugs have been fixed or downgraded. Hurrah!

nathan