Richard Henderson wrote: >On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 03:26:43PM -0600, Corey Minyard wrote: > >>Are you moving back to the original loop test? I think the original >>test you had didn't work because it wasn't the doloop case, but if you >>put it in the doloop code it should work properly. >> > >I'm taking out the CONT test, yes. But I'm keeping the LUID >test against the BIV initializer rather than scanning with >reg_set_between_p. > You will need to set the bl variable a little differently, in case its a GIV. I've attached a patch. That was the cause of my segv earlier. Bootstrapping again.... -Corey