* SPEC95 pages now tracking SPECfp
@ 2002-02-28 15:59 Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2002-02-28 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I've added SPECfp95 to the set of benchmarks we track every night
on mainline.  I've also added graphs for overall SPECint and
SPECfp results (the first two graphs in the page).

The page needs to be re-structured into smaller pages, but I'll
have to postpone that for later.

The pages are at http://people.redhat.com/dnovillo/SPEC/
They're also accessible from GCC's home page.

Diego.

* Re: SPEC95 pages now tracking SPECfp
@ 2002-03-04  9:31 ` Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2002-03-04  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diego Novillo; +Cc: gcc

Diego Novillo wrote:

> I've added SPECfp95 to the set of benchmarks we track every night
> on mainline.  I've also added graphs for overall SPECint and
> SPECfp results (the first two graphs in the page).

Thanks, this is very valuable, as SPECfp95 is a Fortran 77 only
benchmark, and hence very suited for testing g77 and regressions in the
performance of its generated code.

Thanks !