* Re: ushmedia.h file in sh5-gcc patch
       [not found] <E04CF3F88ACBD5119EFE00508BBB2121022E8E22@exch-01.noida.hcltech>
@ 2002-04-04 12:50 ` Stephen Clarke
From: Stephen Clarke @ 2002-04-04 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: muktap; +Cc: gcc

muktap@noida.hcltech.com wrote:

> A new file ushmedia.h is created while applying the sh5-gcc patch . I could
> not gather where and how this file is being used in gcc. Any commments on
> how the functions in the file are being used?

The file supplies the interface to the SHmedia intrinsics described
in the SH-5 ABI.  I don't know if any library code supplied
with gcc actually uses these intrinsics -- probably not; but they're
available for application programmers.

Steve.
--
Stephen Clarke, Principal Engineer, SuperH Inc.
Phone:1-408-922-4062, Fax:1-408-954-8507, mailto:Stephen.Clarke@st.com

* ushmedia.h file in sh5-gcc patch
@ 2002-04-04  1:19 Mukta Punjani , Noida
From: Mukta Punjani , Noida @ 2002-04-04  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi!

A new file ushmedia.h is created while applying the sh5-gcc patch . I could
not gather where and how this file is being used in gcc. Any commments on
how the functions in the file are being used?

Regards,
Mukta