* status
@ 2002-09-28  2:11 Glen Leatherman
From: Glen Leatherman @ 2002-09-28  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Different partition from my last installation.  Also, this time I
installed the complete suite.

i686-pc-linux-gnu
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2/specs
Configured with: ./configure
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2
Slackware GNU/Linux 8.1
kernel 2.4.18
glibc 2.0.6

* Re: status
@ 2002-10-02 14:43 ` Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2002-10-02 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glen Leatherman; +Cc: gcc

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 12:44:52AM -0500, Glen Leatherman wrote:
> Different partition from my last installation.  Also, this time I
> installed the complete suite.
>
> i686-pc-linux-gnu
> Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2/specs
> Configured with: ./configure
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.2
> Slackware GNU/Linux 8.1
> kernel 2.4.18
> glibc 2.0.6

Thanks!  Your message is linked from the GCC 3.2 build status list at
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html.

Janis

* Re: Status
       [not found] <20040727071949.6FAF5173465@smtp1.mandrax.org>
@ 2004-07-27 10:35 ` Gael Duval
From: Gael Duval @ 2004-07-27 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I will be out of offices until August, 1st. I will
read your message when I'm back.

For any web-related content request or feedback, please contact Kadjo
<kadjo@mandrakesoft.com>.

For any press/interview inquiry please contact Jacques Le Marois
<lemarois@mandrakesoft.com>

For any other request (partnerships, mandrake products, club...) the
following URL is your friend:

           http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/contact

In case of extremely urgent case *only*, you can call me on +33661957028

Regards,

           Gaël Duval.

* Re: status
       [not found] ` <199808211328.XAA24865@geoffk.wattle.id.au>
@ 1998-08-21  8:17   ` Geoff Keating
From: Geoff Keating @ 1998-08-21  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-hacker, egcs

> Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 23:28:11 +1000
> From: Geoff Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au>

> - The next test that fails on my machine is linuxthreads/ex2.c, which
>   deadlocks (yuk!).  I can't work out why.  I hate that.  It must be a
>   kernel bug :-).

Of course, it was a compiler bug.  One which I knew about and had
bitten me before and I had still not recognised :-(.

[It's the one where somehow the GOT register is allocated to the same
hard register as another register.  In this case, the other register
had value 0, but that was OK because ld.so is loaded at address 0 for
'make check'.]

--
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au>