* genoutput copyright dates?
@ 2003-01-14  0:53 Joern Rennecke
From: Joern Rennecke @ 2003-01-14  0:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I just remembered that I had to bump the Copyright dates
for the files that I changed with my constraint strings
patch.  The writing of my patch spanned both 2002 and 2003,
so I added both years to genoutput.c  .
However, genoutput.c does not mention 2001, although there
are a number of checckins in 2001.  Now, I understand that
this is correct if all the patches checked in then have been
written in fact in earlier years, or have been too trivial to
be copyrighted, but is that actually the case?

--
SuperH (UK) Ltd.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-13 21:41 UTC | newest]