* Re: multilibbing libgfortran
@ 2003-08-03 16:15 Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2003-08-03 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: aj

> Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> writes:
>
>> On Aug  3, 2003, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> wrote:
>>
>>> libgfortran on the tree-ssa branch is not multi-libbed.  Is there
>>> anywhere a description what needs to be done to enable multi-libs?
>>
>> Ideally, nothing.  Nathanael said he was looking into moving
>> multilibbing of target libraries to the top level.  Perhaps we could
>> live on without a multilibbed libgfortran until this change is
>> implemented?
>
> Depends how long it will take Nathanael to do it.  What's the best
> estimate for this?

It should be in for 3.5.  I think it's probably too big a change for
3.4.  At the moment I don't anticipate it getting done before stage 1 of
3.5 starts, as I still have other stuff I'm trying to do in stage 2 of
3.4, and this is going to be a busy month for me.  That a good enough
guess? :-/

* multilibbing libgfortran
@ 2003-08-03 12:30 Andreas Jaeger
From: Andreas Jaeger @ 2003-08-03 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)