* 2.95 to 3.2.3
@ 2004-03-24 18:50 Feranando Roberto Secco
From: Feranando Roberto Secco @ 2004-03-24 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,
my name is Fernando and I work at Software and Hardware Laboratory of
the Santa Catarina University (www.lisha.ufsc.br ).
I work with a network processor (lanai) and I am using gcc 2.95 to
compile things for it.
Since gcc 2.95 is a bit old it could not support all C++ features I am
using.
Then, I am thinking in a port from gcc 2.95 to gcc 3.2.3 .

My question is, Is it possible to port the machine files from 2.95 to 3.2.3?
( I am not sure if this is the right name, but its the "target"
specification, the Lisp description and the C files  )
If yes what do I have to change in the 2.95 files to make then
compatible with 3.2.3.

thanks in advance.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-24 16:28 UTC | newest]