Hi, I was looking through the historic archives of gcc at ftp.vim.org and found a very old version of gcc dating back to 1987. I was wondering if the below thread still applies? As in, does anybody happen to have any very old original tapes containing gcc 0.9 beta? I would really love to find one if so. Maybe stuffed off in a broom closet somewhere? I know it's not terribly useful these days... but I find vintage computer stuff fascinating. /If you can't ftp, you can order a compiler beta-test tape from the// //Free Software Foundation for $150 (plus 5% sales tax in// //Massachusetts, or plus $15 overseas if you want air mail)./ Marshall