Gerald Pfeifer wrote: >> I can't figure out where to put it, though; it doesn't really fit in >> the categories here: >> >> http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html >> >> It's more like the Red Hat release branches than anything else, and I >> don't see them there either. What's the policy for such a branch? > > > I don't think we have clearly documented such a policy so far, but I do > agree that we should, indeed, also list such branches. > > How about creating a new section to cvs.html, called "Vendor Branches" > for example, and documenting your branch there? Jeff, what do you think? > Would you mind adding the rh- branches there as well? Here is what I committed. I used the less-controversial term "Distributor" in lieu of "Vendor". Let me know if there are any problems with that. Thanks, -- Mark Mitchell CodeSourcery, LLC (916) 791-8304 mark@codesourcery.com