William Clodius,,, wrote: > 1. ACSII sometimes appears as a misspelling of ASCII. > 2. An exception is the cell for > DATE_AND_TIME which is red, but says implemented. I assume that one of > these is incorrect and the cell should either be green, or the text > should be unimplemented. Fixed with the attached patch. I changed the DATE_AND_TIME color to green, and fixed the ASCII misspellings. This has been XHTML validated and checked in. -- Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com