* C++ and Ada.
@ 2004-10-02 14:31 Daniel Lundqvist
From: Daniel Lundqvist @ 2004-10-02 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I've been toying around with Ada lately. Trying to add Ada bindings to a
C++ library. Almost everything works perfect except one thing.
I can't seem to import classes without virtual tables.

Pragma CPP_Constructor seem to require tagged types. And if I mark the
type tagged Pragma CPP_Class needs it to have a Vtable_Ptr field. But
then gnats idea of how class looks like isn't correct.

Is there a way around this?

I'm still quite new to Ada so I've probably missed something.

If this is not the right forum for this I would appreciate pointers in
the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel.