* Slush
@ 2005-05-24  7:17 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2005-05-24  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm out of the office tomorrow, and I don't want to leave things up in
the air.

I've looked at test results for a few 4.01 platforms on the testresults
lists:

powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu : vec failures

x86_64-suse-linux-gnu: ieee failures, vect failures

s390-linux-gnu: OK

mips-sgi-irix6.5: OK

i686-pc-linux-gnu: OK

I know that's not perfect, but I think we can move forward.  We
certainly seem to be bootstrapping on most platforms.  At the same time,
I don't want to destabilize things if Jeff et. al. are trying to get
cleanups done.

So, let's lift the slush, effective noon Pacific time tomorrow, i.e., 12
hours from now.  However, if three or more global write privileges
people object, then we'll leave it in place at least until I'm back
online and can review the situation.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-24  6:43 UTC | newest]