* FW: GCC 3.2 docs in A4 Only?
@ 2002-10-11 16:31 Scott Neugroschl
From: Scott Neugroschl @ 2002-10-11 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I'm trying to get hardcopy of the GCC 3.2 documentation and the CPP 3.2 documentation
(I'd buy the books, but they don't appear to be available yet, and some of them appear to be
for earlier versions -- at least according to the way I read the GNU website).

In any case, since I'm old fashioned and like hardcopy, I've downloaded the Postscript files.  But
they are in A4 size, and I only have access to US letter, and the A4 appears to be hardcoded
into the PS code.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Scott Neugroschl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-11 20:59 UTC | newest]