* loop optimization in gcc
@ 2009-10-11 15:21 sandeep soni
From: sandeep soni @ 2009-10-11 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi All,

I have been studying the gcc code lately as part of my project.I have
got info from this mailing list about CFG and DFG information.I want
to know how gcc uses this information to perform loop optimization?
Does it Follow any particular algorithm or in particular what are the
different techniques that it uses to parallelize the code by
performing the loop optimizations?(correct me please if this sentence
is not right).

If possible please provide any pointers to any form of literature
available regarding it.

Thanks in advance.

--
cheers