* FIXME in gcc/gimplify.c
@ 2019-03-29 22:29 nick
From: nick @ 2019-03-29 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC Development

Greetings all,

Not sure why this exists still as tree-eh.h is including in tree-eh.c which defines this header
as used for this FIXME:
 #include "tree-pass.h"          /* FIXME: only for PROP_gimple_any */

Unless there is something in the build ordering that would cause issues it's indirectly including
that way so this header inclusion should now be removed. Unless I'm missing something else
which is fine.

If not just let me known and I will just send a patch for it,
Nick