* GCC 4.2 Branch Status: Slush
@ 2007-09-11 22:53 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2007-09-11 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC

When I sent out the notice about GCC 4.2.2 RC1, I failed to note the GCC
4.2 branch should now be considered slushy; please get my explicit
approval before check-in.  Obviously, there was no way anyone could have
known that, so if things have been checked in since the announcement
that's fine; I'll review what's happened and decide what to do.

Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery
mark@codesourcery.com
(650) 331-3385 x713

* Re: GCC 4.2 Branch Status: Slush
@ 2007-09-13 17:31 ` Bob Wilson
From: Bob Wilson @ 2007-09-13 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mark; +Cc: gcc

Mark Mitchell wrote:
> When I sent out the notice about GCC 4.2.2 RC1, I failed to note the GCC
> 4.2 branch should now be considered slushy; please get my explicit
> approval before check-in.  Obviously, there was no way anyone could have
> known that, so if things have been checked in since the announcement
> that's fine; I'll review what's happened and decide what to do.

Sorry -- I didn't see your message until after I had applied a few
Xtensa-specific patches on the branch yesterday.  Anyway, I hope these patches
can make it into 4.2.2; if you have concerns or questions about them, let me
know if I can help by providing more information.

--Bob

* Re: GCC 4.2 Branch Status: Slush
@ 2007-09-13 17:58   ` Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2007-09-13 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Wilson; +Cc: gcc

Bob Wilson wrote:
> Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> When I sent out the notice about GCC 4.2.2 RC1, I failed to note the GCC
>> 4.2 branch should now be considered slushy; please get my explicit
>> approval before check-in.  Obviously, there was no way anyone could have
>> known that, so if things have been checked in since the announcement
>> that's fine; I'll review what's happened and decide what to do.
>
> Sorry -- I didn't see your message until after I had applied a few
> Xtensa-specific patches on the branch yesterday.  Anyway, I hope these
> patches can make it into 4.2.2; if you have concerns or questions about
> them, let me know if I can help by providing more information.

Thanks for letting me know.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery