Still being pretty new to GCC and having never used dejagnu, expect or Tcl, I'm trying to determine how to best integrate my test program into GCC's test harness. I wrote this to help find breakages while working on optimizations for Microsoft 64-bit ABI pro/epilogues. Rather than testing specific cases, it generates a few thousand unique tests by iterating through variations. It consists of a C++ program that generates a pair of .c files (that I don't want in the same translation unit). These are built along with a static .c and .S file and linked into the test program. It is intended to be built and executed on the target machine and I currently run it manually with a frequently-edited Makefile. The first thing I need help with is figuring out if this should be run by dejagnu or if I should just write a proper Makefile.in and add it to gcc's Makefile.in. Integrating with dejagnu seems to be the most intuitive and simple, but I don't properly understand how this would affect a cross-compiler build. Any advice? Thanks! Daniel