From: Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com>
To: laurent@guerby.net
Cc: GCC List <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Ada ACATS Failures on SVN Trunk
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 21:22:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Laurent GUERBY wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 13:41 -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
>> Laurent GUERBY wrote:
>>
>>> ACATS is clean (0 FAIL) on trunk for x86. CXF3A03 is the
>>> only FAIL for hppa-linux. c41328a is the only FAIL for powerpc64-linux.
>>> cxb3014/16 are the only FAIL on ia64-linux.
>>>
>>> You'll quickly find up to date ACATS results here:
>>>
>>> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2007-12/
>>>

>> Thanks Laurent.  Those look much better than what I
>> am getting.
>>
>> Could this be related to PR34400?
>>

> 34400 is about slow compile but not about wrong code so I doubt it's the
> issue. Could you send me privately the compressed log of the ACATS run?

Sure.
> How are the other language part of the GCC testsuite doing on the
> target?

We have never figured out how to run them linking
with RTEMS. :(  The last time I tried passing the extra
arguments resulted in the gcc driver core dumping.
It is on my long term wish list.

RTEMS itself was compiled with it and I don't see any
of our tests failing.  Doesn't prove perfection but not
grossly broken.
> Laurent
>
> PS: I'll be travelling and be mostly offline this week-end.

Be safe.

--joel