* New picoChip port and maintainers
@ 2008-03-10 16:59 David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2008-03-10 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: daniel.towner, hariharans, gcc

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
accepted the picoChip port for inclusion in GCC and appointed
Hariharan Sandanagobalane and Daniel Towner as port maintainers.
The initial patch needs approval from a GCC GWP maintainer before it may
be committed.

	Please join me in congratulating Hari and Daniel on their new role.
Please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David

* Re: New picoChip port and maintainers
@ 2008-03-12 11:19 ` Hariharan
From: Hariharan @ 2008-03-12 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Thanks to the GCC SC for accepting the picochip port.

Regards
Hari

@ 2008-06-09  9:42 ` Hariharan
From: Hariharan @ 2008-06-09  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edelsohn; +Cc: daniel.towner, gcc

Hi David/SC,
Thanks again for accepting the picochip port in GCC.

Although the picochip port has been accepted by the Steering Committee,
we have had trouble getting a GWP maintainer to review the port. All the
GWP maintainers seem to be extremely busy. I have emailed all of them,
but haven't been successful in getting a review.

In light of this, would it be possible for the SC to allow the port to
be reviewed by other port maintainers?

Regards
Hari