* GCC-ICI V1.0 & GCC-ICI-PLUGINS V1.0 release (for the MILEPOST GCC)
@ 2008-06-15 22:31 Grigori Fursin
From: Grigori Fursin @ 2008-06-15 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc'; +Cc: dnovillo, dje, Sebastian.Pop

Dear all,

Just wanted to mention that we released the new version
of GCC ICI and GCC ICI Plugins that are used in the MILEPOST GCC
(machine learning based research compiler).

I will be at the GCC Summit next week presenting this work
and will be happy to discuss our current and future research & developments,
however you can already get some hints from our Summit paper:
http://gcc-ici.sourceforge.net/papers/fmtp2008.pdf

We hope to release MILEPOST GCC (including Machine Learning routines
from IBM Haifa) in summer'08 as a GCC branch. Some more info is available here:
http://unidapt.org/software.html#milepostgcc

Yours,
Grigori Fursin

Grigori Fursin, PhD
Research Scientist, UNIDAPT Group, INRIA, France

http://unidapt.org - tackling the complexity of
future computing systems using machine learning

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-06-15 22:31 UTC | newest]