On Thursday, 13 October 2022 19:24:41 CEST Jason Merrill wrote: > I was arguing that we don't need the new flag; there shouldn't be any > need to turn it off. At the time, I opted to go with a more conservative route; I haven't been around enough to have very strong opinions ;) I certainly can't think of a way always adding a return can go wrong, but figured someone, somehow, might rely on this behavior. Removed the flag and tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, v3 attached. FWIW, there's precedent for treating main specially regardless of flag_hosted (e.g. it's always marked extern "C" in the C++ frontend, AFAICT). -- Arsen Arsenović