* Polyhedral Model
@ 2009-04-27 21:25 Cristianno Martins
From: Cristianno Martins @ 2009-04-27 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I'm a master degree student at University of Campinas
(Unicamp/Brazil), and I'd been trying to find a compiler to add to it
a loop optimization based on polyhedral model.
The polyhedral model (basically) works with nested loops structures,
performing some transformations, in order to improve the efficiency of
their execution. I'm trying to apply this method to automatic
compilation for multicore processors.
Well, I didn't find anything about a implementation of this kind of
optimization inside of gcc. Also, I need to know if someone is working
on something like this using the gcc compiler.

Thanks in advance,

--
Cristianno Martins