Dave Korn wrote: > Paolo Bonzini wrote: >> Dave Korn wrote: >>> Sorry to have to ask a dumb question, but it's not clear to me and I'm not >>> having a lot of luck searching recent list posts: >>> >>> Are cloog and ppl now mandatory requirements for building gcc, or are they >>> still optional extras? >> Optional. > Or if no --with-cloog option is given, should the default be to assume > --with-cloog=no, rather than try and guess? Given that they are optional, I think this option made sense; they shouldn't even come into play unless the user explicitly asks for them. > [ All said here also applies to --with-ppl pro rata. ] So I'm currently testing the attached. ChangeLog * configure.ac ($with_ppl): Default to no if not supplied. ($with_cloog): Likewise. Assuming it passes bootstrap, ok for HEAD? cheers, DaveK