* plugin callbacks after compiler errors
@ 2009-06-09 19:33 Taras Glek
From: Taras Glek @ 2009-06-09 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

While developing my plugin I've noticed that many callbacks need to be
guarded with "if (errorcount)" or the plugin will cause a gcc crash due
to receiving less complete data than it expected.

Should the plugin API guard callbacks in invoke_plugin_callbacks() to
avoid 99% of plugins running into this issue?

Taras