Hi, I have re-run GNAT/RTEMS on a number of targets for 4.3.4, 4.4.1 and the SVN head. I kept the binutils, gdb, newlib and RTEMS the same. The SVN head has a lot of new failures for SPARC, MIPS, and x86. The SPARC and MIPS have the same number of failures (319) so I assume the same underlying cause. The x86 has gone from about 20 failures which are mostly deficiencies in qemu FPU accuracy to about 225 with many indicating hardware exceptions. And FWIW I was unable to build ARM on the head. :( I am attaching my summary notes but would appreciate any feedback. -- Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805 Support Available (256) 722-9985