* Fwd: Swap32 built in function
@ 2010-03-31 13:47 simeon
From: simeon @ 2010-03-31 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I would like to add swap32 built in function to gcc. I looked how other

built in functions are implemented, but I didn't managed.

Can someone give me some idea what to do?

Aleksandar

* Re: Fwd: Swap32 built in function
@ 2010-03-31 14:51 ` Paolo Carlini
From: Paolo Carlini @ 2010-03-31 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: simeon; +Cc: gcc

On 03/31/2010 03:21 PM, simeon wrote:
> Can someone give me some idea what to do?

If you mean something like __builtin_bswap32, just use it ;)

    http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Other-Builtins.html#Other-Builtins

If you mean something else... explain in better detail.

Paolo.