* gmp 5.0.1 and gcc 4.5?
@ 2010-03-29 17:05 Jack Howarth
From: Jack Howarth @ 2010-03-29 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

   I've not seen any discussion of testing gcc trunk
against the newer gmp 5.0 or 5.0.1 releases. Has anyone
done significant testing with the newer gmp releases
and are there any long term plans for bumping the
required gmp (assuming that any of the new features
or fixes are useful for gcc)? Thanks in advance for
any comments. I planning a gcc45 fink package once
gcc 4.5.0 is released and was considering whether
it made sense to try to depend on the newer gmp.
             Jack