* GCC documentation: info format
@ 2010-04-09 12:59 christophe.jarry
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: christophe.jarry @ 2010-04-09 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I am currently trying to include GCC documentation into gNewSense
distribution, in info format. While most of GNU software documentation
is available directly from GNU site in info format (see
http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html), I'm surprised to see this is
not the case for GCC. I would like to know if you could make info
documentation for GCC available on your website. If not, could you
please tell me how I can build it.

I tried to "makeinfo -I include/ gcc.texi" inside extracted
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/docs-sources.tar.gz directory, but have
the following error:

include//gcc-common.texi:12: @include `gcc-vers.texi': No such file or
directory.