Hi Manuel Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote, On 25/04/10 22:37: [.] > http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/ChangeLog > > Basically, in your case, do not repeat the filename and mention which > function is affected (if any). 2010-03-13 Jon Grant <04@jguk.org> * collect2.h: vflag extern changed to bool so true/false can be used. * collect2.c: "debug" global variable changed to bool so true/false can be used. * "helpflag" bool global variable added. * (main) sets "debug" to true instead of 1 when -debug is passed in argv * --help now sets "helpflag" to true instead of 1 * --version now sets "vflag" global bool true instead of 1 * if "helpflag" is true, standard help information is output on stderr I have reworked it into that format. I've not created PR. As approved, is this ok to go in without a PR? Cheers, Jon